This questionnaire is given to all prospective puppy buyers.
It brings into perspective the various requirements of both the puppy and his new owner.
It serves as a guide to help me choose the best possible puppy and that will best suit your lifestyle and needs.
There are no right or wrong answers.
* I ask each applicant to answer the following questions as completely as you can.
I assume that everyone that is filling out my Application
have fully read and in agreement to my application form.
I will keep your application on file for " me" to refer back to, when speaking further with you.
NO MATTER HOW SMALL YOUR BANK ACCOUNT , HAVING A STANDARD POODLE MAKES YOU RICH.
Check before you buy when you buy a Gaius puppy the contract is final.
You have to post this form to me, you can email also to firstname.lastname@example.org
,but I will need a Signed copy as well.
Phone # _________________________ Cell # ___________________________
The Buyer agrees to the price of $____________for the following NZKC Registered Poodle.
NZKC_________________with Limited Registration _____ with Full Registration________
DOB __________________ Sex ________Colour(s) ________________________________
Sire: _______________________________________NZKC _________________________
A deposit of $500 or more____________ is required to hold this puppy, with full balance payable by 6 weeks of age. If you have purchase after 6 weeks old full price is to be payed.
Shipping/transport concerns are the responsibility of the Purchaser, once the Breeder has delivered dog/pup to the transport company on the Purchasers behalf, following the Purchasers instruction
Why have you decided to purchase a standard poodle?
Q: What is the difference between limited ( pet ) and Full registration? see Question & answers
Price of puppy If
Limited ( pet ) Registration,Requires a $500.00 Deposit, full price Girls are$2500 boy's $2000
Full Registration Requires a $1000.00 Deposit, full cost $3000 to $5000 apron agreement of price
The price depends on full registration rights to breed from your dog/bitch.
- terms and conditions ...I reserve the rights to
- If You choose to Cancel your puppy order after you have payed your deposit.
- I will hold your deposit for, puppy resale. Then you may get your deposit back, less cost that have accrued .
- You have entered into a contract and I will have suffered a loss,because of your cancellation I am able to charge you for.
- lose of administration time ,costs and advertising.
- I have turned away buyers , because you puppy was sold.
- After 8 weeks ,boarding fees are charged until puppy is sold .
- Now You have purchase a puppy,at 8 weeks old puppy is ready to go to your home. You have 3 days to either pick up your new puppy or have them shipped. Again, if you are unable to pick up or have your new puppy shipped within the 3 days, boarding fee applies. $15 a day.
- Please talk to me , if you need to cancel for resins you can not control ,or a manger event happens to you or family.
- Your deposit will be given back if I can not fill your order or your puppy gets sick IN MY CARE and needs Vet treatment , a decision will be made in full discussion with you.
- Are you interested in a male or female puppy?
What color poodle puppy do you want to have in order of preference?
I bread Black ,Blue, white/cream and sometimes /silver
Would you take a different sex or color if your first choice is unavailable ?
What physical and or personality qualities are you looking for in your puppy ?
Please give as much detail as you can, as I use this information
to help you select your puppy for you.
Are you planning to drive to pick up your puppy ?
IF you are requiring puppy to be Shipped, = Star Pet Travel (03) 3277 015
EMAIL:email@example.com Betty for information and cost.
Puppies going to AUS - cost around $1500
Do you know about the special grooming requirements and the costs involved with owning a Standard Poodle ?
Are you interested in Showing your Standard Poodle in Obedience, Rally, Agility, Lure Coursing, Conformation showing?
Are you interested in Spaying or Neuter your puppy?
If no then please explain .....
Do you have a fenced in property ? Or what means do you have to keep the puppy safe and secure at home?
Do you have the patience to go through the trials and tribulations of puppy hood which can last up to 18 months of age
How did you find Me, or who referred you to Gaius standard poodles?
The Purchaser agrees to maintain the Puppy’s health in good condition by providing all ongoing inoculations, worming(s), general care, exercise, grooming, safe containment, quality food and warm indoor shelter as necessary to assure continued good health and long life.
It is understood by the Purchaser that a Standard Poodle is considered to be a ‘Med breed dog’ that has a muscular and skeletal system which is growing until 18 months of age. Therefore, exercise must be conducted in a sensible manner due to the growth of their muscles, bones and bone plates. Excessive exercise while young can have a very detrimental effect on development.
The Purchasers signature(s) on this document indicate that he/she has read, agrees and understands all of the conditions of this Sale Contract.
The undersigned agree to uphold all covenants of this Agreement.
Signed this _________day of ______________, 20 _____ in the
City of ___________________________________, and Country of ______________________________
Please print off and post to , because this needs to signed by purchaser.
42 Featherstone Ave